All our workshops can be customized to fit your requirements regarding events, meetings, or conferences.
*The Leader In You - Integrity. Accountability. Respect. Vision. Commitment. In this inspirational program, participants explore the principles of leadership and how leadership is defined by character and behavior, not age or status. Empowers the participants to use their gifts, and make a difference in their life and in the community.
*The Power of Personal CHOICE - Offering a warm, entertaining, motivational program that reminds participants the importance of thoughtful decisions in their lives. We walk participants through the factors they must consider when making important personal choices. From having determination to taking control of their lives - participants will see how to lead themselves to a successful place.
*The greatest days of your life?..so far! - High School is one of the most significant time periods in anyone's life. The physical, social and environmental changes are so massive and significant it's easy to feel that nothing could ever be better. It's also a time of major lows. Trying to balance out the two can make anyone a bit crazy. Be taken on a journey to remember those wonderful days of high school and what lies ahead.
*The Five Core Principles - Schools, parents and the community all provide youth and teens various ideas on how to be successful in life. Introducing five powerful principles, this workshop encourages youth to take ownership of their life and make their future a reality.
* NJDOE ID #5920Bully in Me (K-5) - This program openly acknowledges that there is an “inner bully” that lies within each of us. This experience is an inside-out approach and engages people from their inner thoughts to their external actions. Identifying the “inner-bully” is a powerful and emotional process that allows for true reflection on individual behavior when witnessing, or participating in “bullying.” Not only does this program openly and honestly create opportunities for personal growth, it engages the students to create an action plan to change their behavior the next time a situation presents itself.
Operation PRIDE (MS) - Adolescence is a time when children begin to noticeably change their behavior, ideas and thoughts. Operation PRIDE offers students an enlightening exposure to these changes and offers a unique experience for students to engage this transition process in a safe and healthy environment. Download Brochure
The LEAP Challenge (HS) - Using a strategic coaching process, Coach Randy takes students on a journey creating greater respect for the choices they make, increased confidence in themselves, better problem solving skills, stronger relationships with friends and loved ones, and more motivation and commitment towards their future. Download Brochure
Staff BOOTCAMP: Getting the most out of your staff ? Many organizations, whether they realize it or not use dull and antiquated staffing training strategies that are often unappealing to today's staff person. Coach Randy offers a powerful and innovative approach, as participants learn what needs to be done to improve and to empower their staff to be great.
Invest in Their Success - The importance of Human Capital - Does reducing turnover and improving employee satisfaction and morale interest you? Where does your organization prioritize its staff? How much and how often do you invest in their success? Randy provides the vehicle to help people expand and develop the skills and attitudes necessary to achieve a higher degree of success both personally and organizationally. This comprehensive program contains the three ingredients needed to ensure success: Goal Setting, Attitude Development, and Skills Improvement.
Other topics include - Intervention/Prevention of adolescent suicide, self-esteem, the five most important questions to ask teens today, ten things your teenage child won't share with you; but did with me, building confidence, overcoming procrastination, breaking through comfort zones, communications skills, and organizational skills. See additional Workshops click here.
• One on One Coaching -
Coaching is a powerful commitment and partnership that employs a thought-provoking and creative process that focuses on connecting people to performance, personally and professionally, through the concept of empowerment. Coaching is all about change. It helps people to clarify objectives and to discover more effective approaches for achieving those objectives. Coaching focuses on solutions, not problems, to help transcend people from good to great. For youth, the relationship with a coach feels similar to that of a bunk counselor, or camp unit head. The coach's primary focus and concern is their client, and fostering an incredible sense of trust to identify goals and dreams that lie deep within each individual. Coaching is action-oriented. This is very different from traditional helping modes, where parents just want the youth to be "fixed."
• Peak Performance Coaching – This powerful mental training program is designed for young student athletes who want to take their game to a higher level by applying the secrets and techniques world-class athletes use for their mental game. Using the extremely powerful ACE Training method, athletes raise their Awareness of their mental game, engage in the most sophisticated Coaching techniques, and then Execute a customized game plan unique to their sport, skills, and ability. Athletes are introduced to the ‘Five Pillars of PRIDE’ Peak Performance Program and taught how to utilize them to be better prepared and focused to elevate their performance both on the field and in the classroom.Download Brochure
• Operation PRIDE – The coaching program helps middles school students reflect on who they are and what type of student they truly want to be. Using a strategic coaching process, Operation PRIDE teaches students greater respect for the choices they make, increased confidence in themselves, better organization, study and problem solving skills, stronger relationships with educators, and more motivation and commitment towards their schoolwork. Students meet in a small group once a week and learn powerful tools and skills to become a successful lifelong learner. In addition, each participant receives a powerful PRIDE Lifebook.Download Brochure
• SMART Moves – This unique coaching program is a social skills and leadership program for motivated teens in middle and high school interested in learning ways to help them make and keep friends, increase their self-awareness, enhance problem-solving skills, and maximize their time management. Using a strategic coaching process, SMART Moves teaches teens greater respect for the choices they make, improved confidence in themselves, better organization skills, more effective relationships, and increased motivation towards their future. Teens meet in a small group once a week and learn powerful tools and techniques and given the opportunity to practice them with one another. Parent participation is required and attend separate sessions. Enrollment is limited. Download Brochure
• Energy Leadership Assessments (including 360 assessments) -
The Energy Leadership Index (E.L.I.) is a one-of-a-kind assessment that enables leaders to hold up mirrors to their perceptions, attitudes, behaviors, and overall leadership capabilities. The E.L.I. forms the initial launching point for the Energy Leadership Development System, helping give you a baseline for your current performance and situation. Whether you proceed through the full system or not, the realizations that you'll gain from the Energy Leadership assessment and debrief process alone will change the way you view your world. To learn more click here.